- Dakota Family Foods will only collect, store and use your personal information to support and enhance our relationship with you. We do not sell, trade, barter or exchange your personal information.
- Information we request includes your full name, email address and telephone number. At any time, you may ask to see the personal data you have given us and request corrections.
- Dakota Family Foods has agreed to the terms and conditions set out by their Email Marketing provider, which includes being CASL compliant.
- Dakota Family Foods will only send you general email communications if we have your permission. This includes receiving our Weekly Flyer. And, it means you have the confidence to safely unsubscribe at any time.
- Dakota Family Foods agrees to include valid contact information on every communication to you.